Are you experiencing hair loss?
- Hair loss can often feel embarrassing, fuelling anxiety and ultimately hamper your social interactions, relationships and career. If you feel you have lost your confidence lately due to hair loss, fear not, as there is something you can do about it!
What options are available?
- Depending on your current situation and what you would like to achieve, it’s best to seek professional advice from an experienced hair restoration specialist to learn which solutions are suited to your individual needs.
Seeking an honest provider
- Our clinic manager, James Irvine, and resident doctors Dr. Rogers, Dr. Sebastian and Dr. Miln will complete a thorough assessment of your hair loss situation. They will advise you on the best course of action, taking into account your age, ethnicity, available donor hair and family history of hair loss.
Making an informed decision
- Following your examination, you will need to take your time to consider all the options before going ahead with the treatment. During this stage, we encourage you to ask as many questions as you need if you are unsure of any of the specifics.
Moving forward with treatment
- If you decide to go ahead with hair restorative treatment, your hair transplant, or non surgical alternative will be carried out in our state-of-the-art Harley Street medical facility in London. Simply sit back, relax and let our Harley Street medical team make you feel at ease in our relaxing theatre environment.
Looking after your new investment
- If you undergo a hair transplant procedure, you will receive a post op kit and aftercare instructions, detailing what to do for the days and weeks ahead. It is highly important to follow the instructions precisely after investing time and money into your new hair.
Feeling much more confident
- New hair can breathe a fresh lease of life into you, boosting your confidence and how you go about your everyday activities. Some of our patients often deliberate the idea of restoring their hair for years before going ahead with treatment. The only regret they have is that they didn’t do it sooner!
Contact us today to discover how we can help you.